Frequently Asked Questions
A twenty-four hour cancellation notice is required for all massage appointments to avoid a $25 cancellation fee.
You can expect the therapist to be in your home 30 – 45 mins over your scheduled massage time. This time includes setup, client assessment/consultation, answering questions, and client post massage plans.
Unlike many local spa and massage companies, at Tamu Health & Wellness the time you pay for is the actual time you are massaged. Example: Our 60 min massage is a full 60 minutes.
- We recommend that you shower before the therapist arrives.
- If you have pets, please put them in another room.
- Inform everyone who lives with you that a massage therapist is coming over and you need a peaceful and quiet environment.
- Make sure you have an area set aside that will accommodate a massage table and other equipment.
- It is better if you provide your own sheets. A clean twin sized fitted sheet set is needed.
- No jewelry or cell phones.
No. Although many clients prefer to be fully or partially nude, you may elect to receive a message in your underwear or a bathing suit. Our therapists are trained in proper draping techniques to keep you covered during your massage.
At this time, we are not performing pregnancy or prenatal massages.
No. Gratuity is not required however, it is appreciated. The going rate for massage therapist gratuity is 15% – 20%.
Yes, call us at 561-320-3875 to discuss group rates.